And I want to take a nap.
So here’s the timetable for the rest of the year:
1. I have my second business class this Saturday. The first one just really cemented the fact that I AM on the right track.
(Also- we need to order Hubby’s birthday present.)
2. Thanksgiving weekend (November 24th-27th) is charity weekend. Now that Hubby is almost finished with my desk (yay!)- I’m choosing that weekend to set up my knitting machine and churn through as much of my stash as I can get through. (I need the room. This time- for MORE yarn of the undyed variety.) So that weekend is all scarves and blankets. And I will donate them to my church, who hands them out to people who need them.
I also have two blankets to finish. That’s right- TWO.
3. December 1st is the day I make my first actual mill order. It’s not going to be a huge order, but it is a HUGE step. I don’t know how fast/slow they are around Christmas, but hopefully this will give them plenty of time to fulfill my order, as I won’t need the skeins until after Christmas.
4. Saturday, December 3rd is another business class.
5. Saturday, December 10th is another business class.
6. Saturday, December 17th is yet another business class.
Somewhere during this month- I need to figure out what to get for the few Christmas presents I’m buying. Yes- I’m not knitting them. Frankly- between dyeing yarn, Korean class, and the plethora of business classes- I just don’t have the time to do hardcore Christmas knitting.
7. Hopefully I will have the whole week after Christmas off from work. (I have my fingers and eyes crossed.) This is where those mill skeins will come in. This is Dyeing Week.
8. New Year – Launch my Etsy shop. (Yes- I’m aware that my full business (and website) opening isn’t until September of 2017, but I don’t want to go into that… unprepared. I’m doing this in stages.)
Whew! That’s a lot. What happened to sleeping in on the weekends?