Day 18: A Photograph of Yourself
This picture is a few years old, but it is one of the most recent pictures of me. I don’t really like to have my picture taken, but I will concede the point every few years. I’m just not one of those people who have to take pictures every 30 seconds. I can use that time for knitting. 🙂
Day 19: Your Favorite Movie
My favorite movie changes, depending on what mood I’m in. I suppose I can give you my top five, and we’ll go from there.
1. Big Trouble in Little China (Kurt Russell / Kim Cattrall)
2. Berry Gordy’s The Last Dragon (Taimak / Vanity)
3. The Addam’s Family (Anjelica Houston / Raul Julia)
4. Sister Act (Whoopi Goldberg / Kathy Najimy)
5. Red (Bruce Willis / Helen Mirren / John Malkovich)
Honorable mention: The Princess Bride (Cary Elwes / Robin Wright / Mandy Patinkin). I quote from this movie more than I actually watch it.
Honorable HALLOWEEN mention: Hocus Pocus (Bette Midler / Sarah Jessica Parker / Kathy Najimy). I can watch this one any time, but I LOVE to watch it near Halloween.
Honerable CHRISTMAS mention: While You Were Sleeping (Sandra Bullock / Bill Pullman). I like to watch this one every year, between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Okay… so that’s more like my Top Eight Favorite Movies, but you get the picture. 🙂