The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers who are positive, inspiring, creative or who’s blog you just really enjoy reading. It looks like maybe the Liebster Award and the Sunshine Award have the same origins, but the Sunshine Award does not have the 200+ follower disqualification.
I was nominated by Kirsty@MrsKirstyHoll, so thank you for thinking that I’m awesome!
Questions Kirsty asked me:
1. If you could visit any country in the world where would you go?
Definitely Seoul, South Korea. I know a little Korean (language), and I love the culture, so I would love to go visit. For at least two weeks, although I doubt that would be long enough.
2. What is the favourite craft item you have added to your stash recently?
My 2nd Addi leather envelope. I needed a place to put my other non-Addi Click circulars, and I found that I could buy the envelope without buying another Addi Click set. This way- they are portable, AND stylish. Except, since they aren’t interchangeables- the cords of my circulars hang out of the envelope. But they are still all in one place. And if I get rid of the pairs I don’t particularly like- I’ll have room for everything. Well- everything circular.
3. What’s your favourite F.O. so far this year?
Oh- that’s a hard question! I actually think it’s the Class Hat.
I really enjoyed knitting it. I don’t usually knit circular things on straight needles, but this was a pretty easy knit. And I love the way it came out.
Wait- I have an idea. Crap. Now I need to work on a pattern for my class.
And now the nominees! I’d love to nominate a lot more- but I’ll stick to three:
1. IAMDWJ@Yards of Happiness – Your use of color inspires me. Also I love your puppy. 🙂
2. Shireen@The Blue Brick – Your photography skills are AMAZING, and those hand-painted yarns are FANTASTIC!
3. purplishspacerock – I love your style! (And your kitty)
Nominees- here are your questions:
1. What is one book that you wish everyone would read?
2. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
3. If you could recommend just one place in your country to a tourist, what would it be?