This time around I was nominated by Andalexand. Two people who love my blog? I may get an inflated ego! lol Seriously, though – thank you.
And now- the questions!
1. Are you a crafter? What’s your poison? Multi-crafter. I make soaps, candles, scents, and food. And I also knit. 🙂
2. What is your favorite color combination?
Right now it’s grey and white. I know that seems drab, but I love the pop they have against each other. The grey seems a little brighter, and the white seems… well brighter!
3. How did you get into crafting?
Cheap Walmart sweaters convinced me to learn to knit. Everything else was just because I thought I could make it for cheap. And I was *mostly* correct about that.
4. What is a random fact about you that would surprise others?
I can speak German and a little Korean. Also I can understand Spanish. Can’t speak that much Spanish, but I understand a lot. Also I want to learn Russian.
5. Why did you start blogging?
Accountability. And I like to talk. 🙂
6. What’s your favorite blog post (that you’ve written)?
My favorite actually is not a blog post, but one I did on Facebook. I think I will post it here, though. It’s very relevant to the frustrating time I’ve had with finding somewhere else to live.
7. If you could only read one crafting blog, which would you choose? Like one professional one, or one of my new knittng friends? Crap. I guess Techknitter, because it’s light years beyond where I am in my knitting and I learn something new each time I visit. Too bad she hasn’t updated in a while.
8. Roller coasters–for or against? Against. I have an inner ear imbalance, so roller coasters make me lose my lunch. Consistently. It’s just not worth it.
9. What is your favorite beverage?
Tea. It’s my husband’s fault.
10. If money was no issue, where would you like to travel?
The cruise around the world! This way I can visit a LOT of places!
He’s a Bombay.
And a pain in the butt. 🙂
I’m going to skip the rules, because there’s a THIRD award! I know, I know! I feel so loved!