Many thanks to Stephy @ StephySweetBakes for nominating me!
Premio Dardos means “Prize Darts” in Spanish. The Award recognizes those who transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values through writing.
To be honest- I had a hard time accepting the nomination at first. I mainly blog to hold myself accountable (to have a public record of my attempts at life and knitting in general). If anyone finds inspiration from the things I do- that’s icing on the cake. Honestly- if anyone reads my posts at all- I consider that icing. So I was having a hard time with being recognized for… well, for talking to myself. 🙂 But this award just really shows me that I have affected at least one person; so there is my icing, and it tastes great!
So thank you Stephy for finding me worthy of this award. And I thank you for sharing all your yummy creations with me. Okay, with all your readers, but sometimes it seems like you have a direct line to my stomach!
THE RULES ARE:
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
2. Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
MY NOMINEES ARE:
– Katie @ Horrific Knits – I came for the knitting and stayed for the interesting folklore and food!
– Andrea @ This Knitted Life – Your mix of life and knitting always inspires. And your summer pics have made me want to get out and do stuff!
– Renee @ A Vague & Menacing Agency – Your knitting is fabulous (and how I found you), but your strength in getting through each day is what made me stay.
There are lots of others out there who inspire me, but I’ll be here till next week trying to list everyone! So thank you all.